Air Conditioner Installation By Me
In the midst of the summer heat and humidity in Illinois, there is nothing more important to your comfort than a functioning air conditioner. Unfortunately, air conditioners do not always work as they should, and if your air conditioner is dated, it may be time for new air conditioner installation. If you are in need of a new air conditioner and are wondering, “Where can I find a company that specializes in air conditioner installation by me?” look no further than the professional team at Van Drunen Heating & Air Conditioning. We have been specializing in new air conditioner installation for nearly 50 years.
Do I Need a New Air Conditioner?
There are some telltale signs that it may be time for a new air conditioning unit, and that you need to call a pro for air conditioning installation as soon as possible. These signs include:
- Your current air conditioner is particularly old. If you current air conditioner is particularly old, it may be time for replacement. When we say old, we mean air conditioning units that are upwards of 10 or 15 years.
- Your warranty has expired, and your A/C is in need of a major repair. If your air conditioner is in need of a major repair that is going to cost you a pretty penny, and your warranty on your air conditioner has expired, it could be less expensive for you–especially overtime–to just replace your air conditioner now.
- You have had to invest time and time again in fixing your air conditioner. It can be frustrating to time and time again have to spend money to fix your air conditioner. If this is the third or fourth time in recent memory that you find yourself having to call a professional for A/C repairs, it may be time to just bite the bullet and choose new air conditioner installation.
- You want something more energy efficient. Are you as passionate about going green the rest of the state is focused on becoming? Do you want to save money on your cooling bills during the hottest months of the year? If either of these things are true, new air conditioner installation could be the solution. EnergyStar.gov reports that when a heat pump or air conditioner is more than 15 years old, replacing it with an Energy Star-approved unit could save you up to 20 percent on heating and cooling costs.
- You want more consistent temperatures in your home. One of the downsides of older air conditioning units is that they are typically pretty inefficient when it comes to cooling a room. Not only may they cool one area of the house much more thoroughly than the other (resulting in one room that is far too hot and the other that is far too cool), but temperatures may be inconsistent throughout the day. What’s more, if you are gone for periods of the day, you may debate between leaving the A/C running and wasting energy, or coming home to a house that’s much too hot. By installing a programmable thermostat with your A/C unit, you can combat all of these problems!
Contact Us Today for Air Conditioner Installation Near You You Can Trust
If your A/C unit isn’t doing it’s job, there is an easy solution: new air conditioner installation! To learn more about the different types of A/C units, our services and prices, and more, contact us today online or by phone. We can’t wait to work with you!