Munster HVAC Company
No one would disagree that when the cold north winds of winter come, you rely on your HVAC system to keep you comfortable inside the house. It is good to be warm in the winter and then cool in the summer. A quality HVAC system is a good investment for your home or business, and a Munster HVAC company can help you extend the life of your system.
If your HVAC system is running smooth, now is the perfect time for a maintenance check. Experts recommend that your HVAC system should be checked out by professionals at least once a year to ensure the proper function of your furnace and air conditioner. If you are looking for a highly recommended HVAC company near Munster, contact the professionals at Van Drunen Heating & Air Conditioning. For 50 years they have been providing Munster and surrounding areas with quality HVAC products and services.
Cold Weather HVAC Tips
Your HVAC system cost thousands of dollars, and there are a few things you can do to keep your furnace running well for years to come. Think of your HVAC system as an investment in your comfort and keep an eye on it so it is running as it should. Here are a few tips to get you in a new mindset when it comes to your HVAC system:
- Check the Filter. Check your filter each month and if it is dusty, replace the filter with a new one. It is recommended that your furnace filters should be changed at least every three months to maintain good air quality in your home.
- Make a Maintenance Appointment. To keep your HVAC system in optimal shape, have it checked by an HVAC professional at least once a year. An HVAC professional will know if a furnace needs a new part and will make sure all the moving parts are well lubricated.
- Replace an Outdated Furnace. If your furnace is nearly two decades years old, it’s time to think about replacing it. Imagine saving up to 40 percent on your heating bill when you upgrade! Every year heating and cooling systems become more energy efficient, which benefits homeowners in the Munster area.
- Insulate the Attic. When you have enough insulation in the attic, your HVAC system will not have to work so hard. During the winter, the heat will stay in the house, and during the summer the cold air will remain in the home.
- Look at your Thermostat. Do you have a programmable thermostat? Do you use it? Make sure you take the time to program your thermostat for the right temperature when you are home, away or sleeping.
Contact us at Van Drunen Heating & Air Conditioning near Munster to schedule your HVAC maintenance check up today. We are here year-round to service all of your HVAC needs.
Contact Us Today
Van Drunen Heating & Air Conditioning near Munster has been taking care of their customers for five decades. Van Drunen Heating & Air Conditioning near Munster is by far one of the most dependable HVAC companies in the Midwest. To schedule, an appointment calls us direct at 708-339-6444 or connect with us online. We will respond to your request promptly.