The Most Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of some common questions answered by our heating and Air conditioning experts.
ENERGY STAR is a government guarantee that the appliance meets firm efficiency standards. Buying ENERGY STAR appliances reduce monthly utility costs and environmental pollution. ENERGY STAR systems save thousands of dollars in energy bills over the lifespan of the appliance.
The new high quality thermostats we install are easy to use and spot on accurate. Considering a Wi-Fi thermostat, a program thermostat or a non program thermostat? Talk to us and we will assist you in your decision. At times a simple thermostat is a better fit.
Because they flat out work! These systems have been popular overseas for 40 years. We put our first system in over 25 years ago and it still works today. With the latest modulating technology these systems can be a primary source of heat in the Chicago land area and have a efficiency level that is off the charts. If you have a hard to heat or cool room this may be the answer. One thing to keep in mind is that Ductless systems need to be sized correctly to perform well.
Carbon monoxide is often undetectable because it’s invisible and unscented. Heating equipment, Chimneys and Flues must be properly maintained to avoid the release of carbon monoxide.
- Schedule annual tune ups
- Change out detectors and batteries as needed
- Don’t conform to the ostrich head in the sand mentality that it worked last year so it should be OK this year.
- Are they a reputable and established company?
- Do they have long term knowledgeable employees?
- Do they have great online reviews?
- Do I see their trucks and are they involved in our community?
- Do I need a company with hundreds of people or one that can put one or two very good people in my home?
- Will they be back to my home if I have issues or need service down the road?
- Do they continually get annual no complaint awards from the BBB?
- Do you want a technician in your home that you feel comfortable with?
If you have any questions not addressed on this page, feel free to: