Jan 23 2018
If Santa Didn’t Bring You a New Furnace, It’s Not Too Late to Treat Yourself!
Were you hoping to ring in the New Year with a new furnace, but were disappointed when Santa didn’t leave one under the tree? Or, have you been waiting until after the holidays to purchase a furnace? If so, January is a great month for new furnace purchase and installation, and can help to make sure that you stay nice and warm throughout the the new year.
Is It Time for a New Furnace?
If you’re still hedging about buying a new furnace, here are some signs that 2018 may be the year to finally take the plunge–
- Your utility bills keep going up, even after you’ve taken steps to be more energy efficient, such as weatherstripping your home;
- You’ve already spent money on furnace repairs, and these costs keep increasing;
- Your furnace pilot light flame isn’t burning blue, but is instead yellow (which can be a sign of leaking gas);
- Your furnace is making a lot of noise, such as creaking, groaning, clanging, or rattling;
- Your furnace is two decades old (or older!); and
- Temperatures in your home are inconsistent, with too cold or too hot being the most common conditions.
To Fix or To Replace?
If your furnace is on its last leg, furnace replacement may be a better bet. New furnace installation can provide you with the consistent temperatures you’re looking for, no repair costs and save you money in terms of utility costs. Many modern furnaces today are also energy efficient, which means that when you invest in new furnace installation, you’ll also be doing your part to go green.
Of course, not all furnace mishaps mean that you need to replace the furnace. Often, repairs will do the job. When you call Van Drunen Heating & Air Conditioning, we will assess your furnace and provide you with an honest, professional opinion about what you should do moving forward.
Contact Us Today for New Furnace Installation!
If you know that a new furnace is going to be a necessary investment in the near future, call us today to learn more about your options. Our team is experienced, cares about our customers, and has been working in Illinois for 50 years!
To schedule an appointment with our furnace team today, give us a call at 708-339-6444, or send us a message using the online form on our website. We will return your inquiry shortly!