Water Heater Installation
The thought of taking a cold shower, or being forced to use icy water to wash your hands, clothes, or dishes, doesn’t sound very pleasant. Unfortunately, however, this is exactly what could happen if you fail to prioritize water heater services for your Illinois home. While a new water heater will likely do its job for years to come, an older apparatus needs routine maintenance, may require repairs, and may even be so dated and inefficient that replacement is the best course of action.
Whatever your water heater needs are, our experienced service professionals in Illinois know how to help your family meet its heating needs!
Our Water Heater Services
We provide the full range of water heater services for your Illinois home. This includes:
- Water heater maintenance. Most homeowners don’t prioritize maintenance for their water heaters, which could be a costly mistake. Water heaters need to be serviced on a regular basis to ensure that they last as long as possible. We test TPR valves, check anode rods, drain the water heater tank and remove sediments, set the temperature for maximum efficiency, insulate your water heater pipes and the heater itself, and do anything else that needs to be done.
- Water heater repairs. For older water heaters, routine repairs may become a reality. Not only can we help you to differentiate between when the benefits of replacement of a water heater outweigh the costs of repairs, but we also have the parts, skills, and training necessary to repair just about any type of water heater problem. In fact, in many cases we offer same-day repairs, and can repair any brand or type of water heater.
- Water heater replacement and installation. Sometimes, installing a new water heater is the best thing for your home. While it may seem like a more expensive upfront cost, the truth is that new water heater installation can actually save you costs in time, repairs, and energy expenses. We offer installation of both traditional water heaters, and tankless water heater systems, which are highly energy efficient.
Before we start any project, we assess it thoroughly to determine the best course of action. We don’t want to waste anyone’s time, and certainly want to walk away from a water heater repair job with a satisfied customer!
Why You Should Work with Van Drunen Heating & Air Conditioning
There are a lot of water heater repair and servicing companies throughout Illinois. If you are wondering why you should work with our team, consider the following:
- We have been in business in South Holland and surrounding areas of Illinois for more than 45 years, making us a staple of this community;
- All of our service professionals are licensed and insured;
- We offer a free quote before we start any job;
- Our clients love our work – just read some of our client testimonials to learn why;
- We have an A+ rating from all three business associations; and
- We guarantee 100 percent client satisfaction and excellence in our work.
Contact Us Today for Your Free Quote
If you have a hot water heater that is in need of a little TLC, or if you’re ready to learn more about replacing your current water heater with a new and improved model, contact us today. You can reach us by calling us at 708-339-6444, or by writing us a message using our online form.