Keeping Your Home Warm with Munster Ductless Heating
If you are looking for a way to heat rooms of your home or business that seem to stay cold despite your best efforts to keep them warm, or if you want to reduce your carbon emissions and energy expenditures, you should consider ductless heating. Here are some things that you need to know about ductless heating and its benefits, as well as why you should choose the team at Van Drunen Heating & Air Conditioning for your ductless heating installation and services.
Why You Should Go Ductless with Your Munster Home’s Heating
Ductless systems have been used for decades in many states throughout the U.S., and are especially popular in Europe for their convenience and efficiency. Ductless heating systems are superb for a number of reasons, including that:
- You can heat and cool a home or business using a single device called a heat pump;
- The systems are easy to install, wall-mounted with and indoor unit connected to an outdoor unit, and require little maintenance;
- You can zone heat (or cool) an area, allowing for different temperatures in each room of your house;
- Ductless system avoid ductwork, which can be expensive and require large renovations; and
- Heating costs are significantly reduced with ductless heating systems – EnergyStar.gov reports that energy costs with a ductless system are about half of those of a conventional heating system.
Who Should Consider a Ductless Heating System?
Even if you are happy with your home’s current heating system, you may benefit from the installation of a ductless heating and cooling system. Those who should consider ductless heating include:
- Anyone who wants to add on to a current house without installing ductwork;
- Owners of older homes where ductwork is not present;
- Those who pay huge amounts of money for heating and cooling costs due to inefficient central heating/cooling systems;
- Homeowners with guest bedrooms, basements, or other areas of the house that do not require constant heating and cooling; and
- Those who have unattached, separate dwellings without ductwork, such as a garage, that would benefit from heat.
Ductless heating systems can be used in homes and businesses alike. They require an indoor and outdoor unit, but are easy to install and simple to maintain.
Why You Should Work with Van Drunen Heating & Air Conditioning
A ductless heating system can be a great way to zone heat rooms in your house and improve your energy bills. However, before you decide to move to ductless, consulting with a professional about your home’s heating and cooling needs, the efficiency of ductless heating system, and costs and longevity of a system is important. At Van Drunen Heating & Air Conditioning, we have been providing heating and cooling costs to those in Munster and surrounding areas for 50 years! In fact, we still have two generations of family working with in our family-owned business, and have a reputation of trust in our community.
Contact Us Today for More Information
To learn more about our ductless heating systems and how the installation of ductless heating may change your comfort levels and help you save money, contact us today. A quote is always free, and we are happy to answer any questions that you may have about ductless heating (or any other heating or cooling questions).
You can request a free quote using our online form today. Or, reach us directly at 708-339-6444.